- 1 1/2 cups Israeli couscous
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon honey
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 medium cucumber
- 1/2 a cup of baby tomato's halved
- add a half a cup of your favorite herbs
- I used parsley and cilantro
- optional but suggested 1/4 cup raisins
- 1/4 cup toasted chopped walnuts.
- Piri Piri Chili salt to taste
- 3 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons milk or cream
- 2 teaspoons of horseradish
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon Piri Piri Chili Salt
2. Place the rest of the ingredients in the bowl and whisk till nice and creamy.
3. Served Chilled. Its as simple as that!
- 1 Whole Large Bunch Of Kale, Or 2 Regular Bunches
- 2 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- 5 Cloves Garlic, Finely Minced
- Salt And Pepper, to taste (Sub. Pequin Chili Salt)
- 1/2 Lemon (optional)
Get the complete recipe courtesy of Pioneer Woman.
Love trying new things out in the kitchen but afraid of messing up? Explore your culinary genius with our Homemade Hot Sauce Kit. We send you everything you need with easy-to-follow instructions. Find your inner foodie. Check out our Homemade Hot Sauce Kit.