Here's the recipe for our farmer's market taco challenge from today... a spiced (and spicy!) roasted pumpkin taco with shaved duck prosciutto, herb slaw, tequila pickled chilies and creamy chipotle. We'll keep the recipe vague so you can rif on it easily but feel free to DM us on Instagram if you have questions!
- Corn tortillas, grilled with butter
- Herb Slaw (mess of herbs & greens dressed in citrussy vinaigrette)
- Cubed & Roasted Pumpkin (~425 for ~30 or until slightly charred and cooked through)
- Duck Prosciutto, very thinly sliced
- Pickled Chilies (we pickled very fiery little wiri wiri chilis in @g4tequilas extra anejo and cider vinegar
- Drizzle with some spicy, creamy sauce (such as chipotle spiked yogurt)
Garnish with cilantro & scallions